1.09.2009

New freebies

There. I've been back for a couple of weeks and started building again. There's a new avatar coming up and I've finished some things I had started on earlier last year:

RX3000 racecar

When I was a kid I had a toy car that looked something like this. As usual it's really really fast, just like the DX-4 muscle car. Oh okay, I've already gotten complaints about this. I confess: they're both really slow. Here's why.

The Queen of Calleta


The Hobo group now has an entire island, thanks to the Big O(rhalla Zander) and Rezzable. The idea was to make everything on the island free ánd full perms. I'm not sure if that still is the case, but I made this little boat full perms anyway. You need transportation to the island, right?
Also holds a couple of cases of Kumi Kumi (beverage,). In case you get thirsty on your way over.

Bakfiets

Almost forgot, but I also made a bakfiets. We use those over here in the Netherlands to move stuff. I made it for the SLLU to put posters a.s. on, so it's not driveable. Just to put out and put stuff in. It's not in a freebie box yet, but will be soon.



As usual, the freebies are available at my shops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, especially the 'bakfiets'. We used those for transporting garbage at youth club camp. (And must admit when going to Amsterdam and seeing them still in action, it's pretty weird.)

'k Hoop dat ik de tijd heb om langs je shops te gaan! :d

Groetjes,
Vint

Anonymous said...

Hoi, ik wil graag een kopen en ook een zigeunarwagen maar ik ze nergens vinden, a.u.b.cottonmouth carnell was me naam of msn vatch23@live.com
contact me please !!!
Kraken gaat door !!