1.27.2008

Filling my neighbour's front lawn


Across the tracks from my main store there's a piece of land owned by one Milk Shu. As far as I can tell Milk hasn't been online for over a year now. I've IMed him (or her), sent notecards, but to no avail. His profile is very minimal; no groups, no picks, no interests, nothing. The only thing in there is a single 't' in his about box. T for Tooter maybe, who knows.
Anyway, he has left his land open to build for everyone, and people have been leaving ugly plywood textured prims there. As you can see on the left in the picture above. So I put in the last 6 prims that were available and wrote him a note that I would cover his land with a build if he didn't respond. It's been a month, and today I built a 6 prim bank there, using some megaprim tricks I learned from Aley Arai.
Harods bank is closed, btw. They moved to Tristan da Cunha. But there's still a huge pile of money in the tower:

3 comments:

Tooter Claxton said...

well organized? Really?

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking through your blog of creations, I think I had started on NWN.. I'll be checking out your shop inworld later today likely.

Just wanted to ask, your neighbour ever respond? Anything?

Curious.
Isle

Tooter Claxton said...

No he never did Isle. LL took his land about 6 months later and sold it to me, so now I am the proud owner. Yay!